Latest Posts

Look Of The Day - Boho Chic!

Well, this might not be the perfect Bohemian look. I wanted to keep it subtle but may be a funky head accessory would have added more drama. I am wearing a black bag and black neck piece to tone down the look exuding vibrancy as well as a sophisticated touch. P.S. I am happy about the location as usually my photographs are taken indoors. 


I am wearing
Bag - Guess
Top - M&S
Pants - Flea Market, Goa
Neck Piece - A store at Hyderabad Airport (can’t remember the name)
Footwear - Bandra Market, Mumbai



DISCLAIMER       
For those who are viewing this page. I ought to tell you this that It is my opinion and my blog. I am a dictator of taste but I don't inflict myself on you, Period. 
It is okay to have your own opinion. It is okay to dislike and even criticize. It is okay to think others are jobless and not worth it. It is okay to be jealous of others and mock at them, grimace and continue brooding over it . But you are nobody to inflict yourself and your beliefs on others. You might harbor resentment but the problems springs up when you raise your voice publicly and when your comments will be a slur on others. Because in the process you will be hurting someone and such actions will only demean the person. 
I tell you, everyone has their own beliefs and faith in something, even our own opinions and ideas change. But you cant meddle in or snoop into someone's affairs and look  down on them when nobody came up to you personally.
I would just say lead your own life in a good way. I had read these beautiful lines somewhere, “Work on self improvement so that you don’t have time for criticizing others.”
It is your choice and it is my choice. What choices I make, it defines me. I have all the love for the people who visit my blog and appreciate my efforts and my interests. I would humbly bow down. XOXO.
P.S. My photos should not be used without prior notice and I am open to product reviews and PR requests. 



47 comments:

  1. real boho chic.....i want to head out to the beach now!....love the look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look really great, love it ! That colour yellow is beautiful on you!

    http://styleservings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous outfit!! I love how you combined the colors <3 thanks for the sweet comment !

    Your newest follower,
    Sonali Khosla

    Chicfullyyours.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the color combination here...Suits you too...:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love boho chic too..in fact most of my clothes fall under the bohemian types...thanks for commenting on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I quite loved your look! Those pants are sooo pretty girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the bold and printed colors :) very Boho!

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks good on you! stylish!

    xoxo hanz :)
    Google plus : https://plus.google.com/u/0/107317076688493327328/

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi megha... you look so beautiful on this dress ... I think the location behind is bandstand, bandra... am I right?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Vibrant though I wish the last few pics werent blurry...

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice look!! i loved the way you matched the colours!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. nicely coordinated...like the look

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the colour combination. ;)You look amazing.;)
    xoxo.
    laetitiasweeneyrose.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. like the combo actually...very colorful and peppy!!!

    http://sushmita-smile.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi sweety, thanks for stopping by. I love your choice of bright colours in this outfit, so sunny and cheerful! The shoes are super cute!
    Followed you on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  16. thanks for your comment, i really like your blog! great ideas around here! ;)
    i'm following now!
    have a great weekend************
    HF

    http://www.the-hf-blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. You are looking great ! I love the Color combination .

    ReplyDelete
  18. You look so cute and fresh in your colorful outfit! I love it <3

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://www.fashionthrill.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the whole combo and You are looking beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love your pants. They are just gorgeous.
    www.thoughtsofpaps.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Mumbai? & Boho #FTW

    I liked the mix of colors...

    ReplyDelete
  22. Aww.You look so gorgeous! The yellow and violets are my first love! :) And yellow suits you so well! :) Love the necklace and the shades.Those shades...i could fall for them..sigh! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. LOVE those pants! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Nice post! You look pretty :) Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog, mind to follow each other? ^^

    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  25. WOW!! Just WOW!!! :)
    U look soooOooo ADORABLE!! :)
    Luv ur style.. Specially those pants!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. im drooling on ur pants and footwear....amazing combination....

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thank you so much for all our love and appreciation <3

    ReplyDelete
  28. Loving the colors and patterns!!
    Great necklace also :]

    http://antiquestripes.blogspot.com/

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  29. Loving the outfit, especially the pants :) x

    ReplyDelete
  30. hiii
    loved that more Indian style, very reminiscent of colorful Brazil here
    the pants is fantastic
    : D
    sabrina
    terejour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. It's a Good look for you.
    BedInstincts.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. love ur boho look.
    http://rock4less.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  33. Perfect boho chic.. Though Neck-piece and bag give captivating look to your yellow top..


    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your genuine feedback :)

Fit As A Fiddle Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.